Janus Realty is an independent full service real estate brokerage firm offering residential and commercial real estate services to buyers and sellers. The firm also practices residential and commercial property management to a limited number of clients. Janus Realty is a sole proprietorship created in December 2009, owned and operated by Bill Kutsogiannis.
Janus Realty is committed to providing professional and knowledgeable service to customers and clients.
Our business philosophy is to build strong business relationships with each customer while adding value to each of those relationships and doing it in a
mutual business manner. We strive to provide fine real estate services in the industry and focus on our clients allowing us to provide a high level of
personalized service. Our success is measured by our client's satisfaction and our commitment to these principles:
- Develop business relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
- Consistently strive to provide quality service through diligent, intelligent effort.
- Base our counsel on the clients best interests, not our own.
- Act with integrity and dependability in all our commitments.
- Make total accountability any essential aspect of our service.
Bill Kutsogiannis, CCIM is licensed real estate broker operating in the province of Saskatchewan since 2002. He is the Broker/Proprietor of Janus Realty in Regina, an independent real estate brokerage licensed in Saskatchewan and Alberta. He is a member of the CCIM Institute.
Bill can provide high quality service to meet your real estate needs. Following is a summary of his professional career and qualifications.
Real Estate Experience
- Broker, Janus Realty, Regina Saskatchewan January 1, 2010 – current
- Broker, Time Real Estate Ltd., Regina Saskatchewan - September 2007 – December 31, 2009
- Salesperson, Time Real Estate Ltd., Regina Saskatchewan - July 2006 – September 2007
- Salesperson, Quality Real Estate Ltd., Regina Saskatchewan - November 2002 – June 2006
Licensing and Affiliations
- Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission [SREC] - November 2002 – Currently Licensed
- Real Estate Council of Alberta [RECA] - October, 2015 – Currently Licensed
- CCIM Designee/Member - Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute - October 2009 - Current
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association [NAIOP]. NAIOP Member - September 2015 - Current
- Association of Regina Realtors [ARR]- November 2002 - December, 2018
- Bachelor of Commerce. Major Finance. University of Saskatchewan. May, 1997.
- Bachelor of Arts. Major Economics. University of Saskatchewan. May, 1997.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Designee, CCIM Institute. October 2011.
- Accredited Buyers Representative Designation. [ABR] REBAC Institute. October 2005.
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal. Saskatchewan Real Estate Association. June 2005.
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Law. Saskatchewan Real Estate Association. January 2005.
- Fundamentals of Mortgage Financing. Saskatchewan Real Estate Association. September 2004.
- Fundamentals of Real Estate. Saskatchewan Real Estate Association. September, 2002.
- Derivatives Fundamental Course. Canadian Securities Institute. January, 2000.
- Professional Financial Planning Course. Canadian Securities Institute. December, 2001.
- Life, Accident & Sickness/Life Agent Bylaws. Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan. July, 2000.
- Conduct and Practices Handbook. Canadian Securities Institute. October, 2000.
- Canadian Securities Course. Canadian Securities Institute. October, 1996.